Green Cleaning Services - Commercial and Residential
Park Avenue Cleaning Inc., is committed to providing high quality, professional,
detailed-oriented cleaning services while utilizing non-toxic, environmentally-friendly cleaning products and equipment that aid in reducing human health risks in confined spaces, by limiting
one's exposure to harmful chemicals.
Inquire about our Aromatherapy Deep Cleaning option, for an ultimate cleaning experience.
Imagine... your sparkling cleaned space, infused with enchanting aromas derived from nature...we utilize organic and natural products infused with essential oils (Options based upon availability: Lemongrass Zen, Lavender, Peppermint, Tea Tree and more...)..
Green Cleaning Alternatives and Additional Services - Long Island
- Residential Green Cleaning
- Commercial Green Cleaning
- Pre-Sale Green Cleaning/Move In
- End of Tenancy/Move Out
- Professional Consultations - Interior Foliage, Landscaping, Holiday Decor and Artwork
- Pre-Event Clean up and Assistance
- Post Event Clean up
Why Green Cleaning Matters:
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) found:
- The levels of air pollution inside homes can be two to five times higher (sometimes even higher than 100 times higher).
- An EPA studies indicates that the toxic chemicals in households cleaners are 3 times likely to cause cancer than outdoors air.*
Park Avenue Cleaning, Inc. appeals to both environmentally responsible customers and health conscious consumers such as asthma and allergy sufferers, business owners, expectant mothers, families with toddlers and pet owners. Our intention is to create a clean, hygienic and safe environment and our goal is to improve your indoor air quality and decrease your exposure to toxic chemicals. Eliminating toxin doesn't have to be a daunting task, we supply all required cleaning products and equipment. Our Eco-friendly cleaning approach will leave your space sparkling clean!
One Time Service, Weekly, Biweekly and Monthly
Basic Green Cleaning Services:
Our Basic Services include cleaning and sanitizing all reachable surfaces including removal of cobwebs and dusting vents, wiping down of outside cabinets, appliances, counters, basic detailed oriented cleaning of bathrooms, vacuuming of all floors and mopping as required
(tile, marble, linoleum and hardwood floors).
Deep Green Cleaning Services:
We highly recommend an initial top to bottom cleaning if your home or office has not been professionally cleaned in the last 3 (three) months or if you do not utilize a cleaning service on a regular basis. Deep Cleaning includes all services mentioned in our Basic Service, our deep green cleaning service is in depth, more thorough and detailed oriented. We highly recommended a Deep Cleaning for your initial visit, afterwards our then standard/Basic service should be sufficient.
*Excludes the following: inside ovens, exterior windows, refrigerators, cabinets and drawers - additional charges will be incurred for these add on services, at reasonable rates.
Tenancy Green Cleaning Services - Move In / Move Out Cleanings:
Includes all of our basic services include cleaning and sanitizing all reachable surfaces, baseboards, cobweb dusting and vents, wiping down of inside and outside cabinets and drawers, top and outside of appliances, counters, basic cleaning of bathrooms, vacuuming of all floors and mopping as required (ceramic tile, marble, linoleum, porcelain and hardwood floors).
*Additional charges may be incurred for oven cleaning, refrigerator and deep cleanings (top to bottom).
Basic and Deep Green Cleaning - Residential Checklist:
Green Cleaning - Bathroom:
- Showers cleaned and disinfected DEEP CLEAN: Shower door given extra attention
- Tile walls cleaned and disinfected DEEP CLEAN: Tile given extra attention
- Baseboards wiped or dusted DEEP CLEAN: Clean doors/frames for fingerprints
- Trash removed DEEP CLEAN: Wastebaskets sanitized
- General dusting DEEP CLEAN: Individual knickknacks cleaned
- Toilets cleaned and disinfected, including the base and behind the toilet
- Vanity and sink cleaned
- Floors vacuumed, washed and disinfected, carpets and rugs vacuumed
- Mirrors and fixtures cleaned and shined
Green Cleaning - Living and Sleeping Areas:
- Dust mop under Beds (reachable areas) DEEP CLEAN: vacuum under the bed (reachable areas)
- Trash emptied DEEP CLEAN: Wastebaskets sanitized
- Flat surfaces cloth dusted DEEP CLEAN: Lamp shades dusted or wiped down
- All readily accessible floors vacuumed and mopped accordingly
- Mirrors cleaned and ceiling fan dusted DEEP CLEAN: ceiling fan hand wiped
- Picture frames dusted DEEP CLEAN: Furniture and upholstery vacuumed
- Windowsills and ledges wiped down DEEP CLEAN: Mini-blinds dusted
- Prominent knickknacks dusted DEEP CLEAN: knickknacks individually cleaned
- Vents dusted
- Floors vacuumed, mopped and buffed (crevices checked and addressed as needed)
- Cobwebs removed
- Baseboards dusted DEEP CLEAN: hand wiped
- Light, general straightening complete
Green Cleaning - Kitchen:
- Scour sink and shine faucet
- Wipe off counters and front of cabinets DEEP CLEAN: cabinets given extra attention
- Clean microwave inside and out
- Cobwebs removed
- Window sills and ledges wiped down
- Front of appliances cleaned
- Vacuum all carpets corner to corner
- Mop all hard surfaces
- Spot clean and dust walls
- Dust all ledges and surfaces
- Clean all cabinetry outside
- Polish woodwork
- Clean break room
- Clean interior glass
- Clean janitorial closet
- Clean elevator
- Clean lobby and vestibule
- Clean doors and thresholds
- Clean reception area
- Clean fire extinguishers and fire alarms
- Clean windows and frames inside
- Clean around dumpster
- Sweep, mop, and sanitize floors
- Clean sinks, faucets and counter tops
- Clean toilets and urinals
- Clean walls and partitions
- Polish stainless steel
- Clean and polish mirrors
- Clean and polish drinking fountain/Cooler
- Clean all reachable fixtures
Please note: We deserve the right to reschedule in the event of increment weather or similar, which makes it unsafe for travel, as well as carrying equipment and supplies.
We request at least three working days' notice to cancel or postpone appointments without charge, although as much notice as possible is appreciated. Cancellation or postponement of appointments with less than three working days' notice will be charged at half price of the scheduled cleaning. Cancellation or postponement of appointments with less than 24 hours' notice will be charged at full rate of the scheduled cleaning.
WHAT WE CAN'T CLEAN:
Pest infested homes/spaces (including fleas, bedbugs, rodents, roaches and similar).
Lifting of heavy items over 20 Lbs.
*Consumer Product Safety Commission and Environmental Protection Agenecy, "The Inside Story: A Guide to Indoor Air Quality". CPSC Document #450, no date available, available at http://www.cpsc/gov/cpspub/pubs/450.html